The Basic Pet Groomer Course (1 day course) aims to equip learners with no prior knowledge in pet grooming or animal care to learn the basics in Pet Grooming.
Skills include understanding of canine basic first aid and how to provide basic grooming services for companion animals and pets to maintain / restore animal comfort and health.
11:00am – 7:00pm
Animal Arts Academy
9 Kensington Park Road
Minimum 5 pax – Maximum 12 pax
Course Tools Required
We will provide products and equipment for grooming applicable to the course.
- Notebook and pet
- Own dog (participants without a dog must inform us at registration so we can provide one)
Objectives & Learning Outcomes
- Identify grooming safety rules
- Identify canine related sicknesses and health issues
- Establish client’s requirements and understanding grooming needs
- Learn proper pre-bathing, bathing and drying techniques
- Learn how to perform animal clipping techniques
- Learn to perform additional grooming services
Our academy is a fully certified grooming establishment by the Singapore Kennel Club (SKC),
and often participate in the many pet grooming competitions held in Singapore and internationally
We believe in helping groomers reach whole new levels of expertise. Our graduates are proficient and professional, compassionate and genuinely care for the pets they work with.